Leeds business & networking drinks for Rhode Island Trade Mission
Wednesday 19 September 2018, 5.30-7.30pm
Dakota Deluxe Leeds, 8 Russell Street, Leeds, LS1 5RN
Comprising seven US businesses and a team of commerce and tourism officials, the delegation will be visiting Leeds from Tuesday 18 until Thursday 20 September with the aim of growing exports between the state and Scotland.
Secretary Pryor and his team will be talking to UK businesses about the latest incentives and support available for British companies planning to set up an operation in Rhode Island, which is increasingly being seen by UK businesses as a first landing place in the US.
US firms on the mission seeking to make contact with potential customers and suppliers, as well as exploring joint venture opportunities, include:
- AVTECH Software: manufacturers and developers of environmental monitoring equipment and software
- Bryant University’s John H. Chafee Center for International Business
- Feeney Law: an intellectual property firm specialising in life sciences and technology with a network of UK lawyers based in London and Leeds
- Inspire Environmental: Rapid marine environmental assessment
- Mearthane Products Corporation (MPC): manufacturer of custom formulated and fabricated open-cast, thermoset polyurethane components
- StormTree: designer and provider of storm water management systems
- Queen Bean Coffee Company: specialty coffee roasters
- VPI Logistics: performance-driven third-party logistics company
To register a place please complete the form opposite.
We hope you can join us on Wednesday 19 September!
Link to the event location: Dakota Deluxe Leeds, 8 Russell Street, Leeds, LS1 5RN